Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dear Santa

So I know I should catch you up on Thanksgiving, but I wanted to share my Santa wish list with you, as I am now starting to listen to Christmas music and get in the spirit! All I want for Christmas is for people to live more; being alive and living are two very different things. Do what you love, and love what you do. Live in the present. As my favorite fortune cookie reads, one which I saved and read every day "Life does not get better by chance it gets better by change." Make yourself happy, you deserve to be happy everyday!


Enjoy yourself. It's later than you think. ~Chinese Proverb

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. ~Wayne Dyer

To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly. No exceptions. ~William James



1 comment:

  1. Great post Trish!! Thanks for reminding us to live well, love often and to live in the present! We're so glad you are enjoying your journey. There's something very hopeful in the Christmas music and the Christmas spirit that I hope all the world can experience. Loved the pic from Planes, Trains and Automobiles...great movie! Dad and I just watched Mixed Nuts ~ another great movie about people's lives and the pain, sorrow and love they experience and love always prevails!! Love you!!! Momxx00

    ReplyDelete